Need advice with Minecraft issues.

Armos

Hey guys its me, I'm having some trouble with  Mojang account services. I have registered via email and I've purchased and downloaded Minecraft a few months back. Now a few months later after numerous attempts of trying to log in to my Mojang account, etc. It says that "This email does not exist in our database" etc. Has anyone had some problems with this before? I'm trying to get this figured out, if anyone has any advice on what I need to do to get my stuff back so I can play the game that would be great. I just need advice, and am I not the only one who has encountered this issue? :/

Are you trying to log in with your email that you signed up for? If so, I don't think that will work, I want to say you need to enter your username which you created for your Minecraft account. Barring that, yeah, contact Mojang and ask them for help.

Are you trying to log in with your email that you signed up for? If so, I don't think that will work, I want to say you need to enter your username which you created for your Minecraft account. Barring that, yeah, contact Mojang and ask them for help.

Yeah because when I tried that it said my email doesn't exist. And I have the receipt in my email when I bought the game so it's weird.

EDIT:

Problem solved, I don't know what was going on, either I got the wrong email or password or something but I got it back. Thanks for the help guys. :)

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.Reason: The topic creator has solved his problem.If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.Kind regards,The Gamer's Collective Network Staff

• Like 1