Weird graphical problems

giadrosich

Question

One of my testers got back to me with a weird graphical problem and said this is what he did:

Was going to finish up the Spirit temple but things got awkward when I went to Gerudo valley/fortress. *spoiler edit* warped to spirit temple, got the silver gaunts. then became an adult. walked over to gerudo valley so I could check the room that needed silver gaunts to access in training when....this happened....

I can't really explain what happened to the graphics. Rebooted the emulator many times, tried several different video plugins including rice video plugin 6.1.1 beta 10 and Jabo's direct3D6 1.5.2.

Odd part is it emulated and looked fine earlier, and most other places seem to emulate fine. I'm going to see if I have any old savestate where it emulates fine.

Even stranger is once I completed the Spirit temple it reverted to normal...

Anyone have any idea what might cause this? And then it go back to normal?

Unsure, I didn't play up to that point on a clean rom. But, I have no problems with it now as it corrects itself momentarily--doesn't cause any problems long-term. I was shown today that I could actually switch out object sets in Sayaka (I thought it was stuck perpetually on the child sets), and ZAP2 missed some weather actors that were in there. Still unsure if it's actually the weather or not, but at this point, being so close to release and really a very minor thing that doesn't cause gameplay problems, I have no issue leaving it in. Perhaps at some point in the future it can be fixed, but it's four days away from release, and other things are priority right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.