In need of zis.exe

haddockd

Question

I have been after one of the members for the file zis.exe for a few weeks and they have been busy/unable to get it to me. I would LOVE to put this issue in the GUI to rest.

anyone have a copy of know where I can get it? My Google-Fu has failed me.

9 answers to this question

SanguinettiMods uses it for his MMMusicToOoT program but the site he keeps it on hasn't been working for a few weeks and my messages have gone unanswered (I assume because he doesn't have another copy). To be honest I have NO idea what it does, I just know it is required for his app.

Actually checking it out, it appears his whole site is removed. If anyone has MMMusicToooT binaries, one of the files in there is zis.exe. I would be grateful if you could get it to me.

Lol... I have it. I also have the source code for MMMusic2OoT. I'll be uploading it shortly.

EDIT:

Here you are... "zis.exe" is included within the zip file. I would upload the source but I'm not sure if sanguinetti would approve; you'll have to ask his permission for that. Anyways: download

THANK YOU! I will upload this to the master GUI when I have a chance. Consider this problem solved :)

I already have the source. I included my modified source (because he made it available when he hosted the project in the Master GUI project so its all good.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.