Community Project: Everyone Is Invited

Samurai

This will not work, I've seen it before. I'd rather not go into detail, but people will want specific roles and might even fight over them, and so many people involved mean a lot will change, confusing the work, and people will cause drama behind the scenes. It sounds like a good idea at first, but a lot of people end up getting hurt.

Community projects need certain kinds of people to work on them. That's all. They can work, but due to their very nature you have to be choosy about who you accept or invite to work on the project, and they become niche projects instead. And, that's okay, because it means that the project actually goes somewhere.

As I said, someone could write a script that only has to include changes as big as redisigned caves/dungeons/houses, some changed speech, maybe something similar to Zelda's birthday. Then, when a resource is needed, be it, a map/character model or new music, the community would create submissions, then the best one could be included in the mod.

HELLO!!!

http://www.the-gcn.com/topic/898-zeldas-birthday-2-updated-april-29-2013/

Is the project invisible or something?!?!

An I'm one of only a handful of people here who can create new cutscenes from scratch.  What better backing can I offer.

And, the original Zelda's Birthday mod has at least a small following, and some exposure.

Anyhow, for the record now, anyone who reads this is invited to join. 

At least take a glance at the topic.  I'm telling you it already fits all the criteria for this ultimate community project you're requesting. :)

• Like 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.