Vote for a new Titlescreen Logo~! (Zelda's Eternal Youth)

Airikita

Which Logo do you like best for Zelda's Eternal Youth???  

1. 1. Which logo looks the best?

• I like the Fish!
    • I like the Cucco!
    • I like the Lon Lon Milk!

Question

14 answers to this question

I couldn't decide between the fish and the cucco, so I picked both. The fish reminds me of the Wind Fish from Link's Awakening, which does somewhat symbolize eternal youth by nature of the its never-ending dream of a fairly lighthearted world at face value. The cucco, on the other hand, also works for something meant to be just lighthearted in general, and it makes for a good logo overall, I think. Either way though, any of these would look great. :)

• Like 1

Make sure all of you with set opinions vote on the poll, because that will be a better representation of what people want. Also, if you are indecisive, you can vote for multiples to sort of vote again a certain one.

Yes please vote in the poll because that will determine the decision, not how people feel about the theme of the logo picked. Although personal opinions and sentiments are important and do play a role.

Well, after a few hours it seems the Cucco is winning by a landslide, and I agree... the colors of the Cucco do accent the logo nicely, although I'm sure that's not the only reason why it was picked.

I have made my decision, and I do feel that the logo fits in nicely for sure.

Thank you everyone for voting.

If a moderator could lock this topic and the poll, that would be appreciated~