N64DD Hacking thread (2 BIOS versions included + 64DD IPL(j) Rom!)

Rcj8993

Off topic with the current subject, but not off topic with the thread itself.

http://pastebin.com/bJfy6U9J

I'm fairly confident that not many have this source as I've yet to find it on the net, and I know jrra didn't include it in the video presenting the add-on. Sadly, it only loads the IPL ROM, but RTC is fully implemented.

Please Note: it should be applied to mupen64plus 1.99.4, and not a later version...

• 1 month later...

Nice, and thx
glad to see this is actually being used.

as i stated before that Ura zelda was finished, im contacting nintendo about aquisitioning it.
i might make a petition and or a Kickstarter to fund the Aquisition of what is there for Ura Zelda, along with all BETA content for OOT, MM, Zelda 64 DD and Zelda Gaiden DD.

I think its possible to obtain these with enough money or enough support.

heres the letter i sent:

This is a question that i wish to be forwarded to Nintendo of Japan or Shigeru Miyamoto.

I am interested in the acquisition something Nintendo had finished but Never planned on releasing.
August 25th, 2000 Shigeru Miyamoto had stated in an interview that URA Zelda was finished but they had no plan on releasing it as the N64 DD was considered a failure. But fans believe otherwise.
Master quest isn't URA Zelda, it does contain code & the redesigned dungeons that URA Zelda was to be.
Fans feel like they missed out on it, & it WAS stated to be finished.
The code would be VERY valuable to fans who mod & experiment with the Zelda N64.
Zelda Ocarina of time is my Favorite Zelda game; many other fans feel the same.
before i kick the bucket i would love one day to be able to see it someday.
Fans love everything about OOT, master quest, Zelda 64(DD) Beta, Ura Zelda, Zelda Gaiden, Majoras Mask etc
We would love that Ura content & or Beta content to see & use.
Thank you for considering this

Thoughts?

• Like 2

got a reply :v

Hello,

Thank you for your patience in waiting for our reply. Due to high volumes we haven't been able to respond to you in a timely fashion. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We can certainly understand your thoughts on this matter and want you to know how much we appreciate you sending them in. We also want to assure you that your comments will be added to our records. Your opinions are very important to us; as such, I have forwarded your comments to our other departments so that they can get a chance to hear what our fans are saying.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Megan McNeary

_

I think a Petition for us to ask how much it would cost to make it Available and then start a Kickstarter to do so... would be the best option. and im not the best at writing up professional stuff for crap like this :v

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.