WHo is that ??? ( zelda skyward sword )

alphaheiti

Seems to me like he might either be a relative of Link's (dad, uncle, cousin, Great Aunt Betha's dad's son's second cousin's twice removed granddaughter's husband, etc.) or the leader of Link's home town/tribe/whatever.

Also,

OFF TOPIC:

The fact that his arm is sticking through his collar bothers me deeply. You'd think animators would learn to work around model clipping these days. This is 2011, after all. >.<

Anyone notice in the video when he dissapears he dissapears like the twilight do?You connecting the dots here?Hes most likely a twilight relative.The gods have finally answerd our twilight princess prayers..More twilight stuff yippie!Unless thats just how all things die in the game.But seriosly notice he dissapeard with twilight power. :P

I don't think he's twili related to be honest. He more seems to have a Jester like appearance and his disappearance shows diamonds, kind of like the playing cards so perhaps he's related to some sort of game or is Link's new antagonist. I also noticed Link's hair colour got well blonder and the colours seem to have been even out a bit better and not so in your face omg I'm blind. :>

Also the monsters design seems a lot better then what was shown at E3.

It's obviously Vaati guys.

No idea, Vaati is a strong guess I suppose.

Wouldn't make sense, Vaati is after this time period and doesn't dress like that, during the time in Minish cap when he is human(Predates all the four sword games when he is in monster form), he dresses with a purple clothes, cloak and the hat that made him normal size to even begin with, before that, he was a minish. I think we have a new villian to hit the Zelda series.

Wouldn't make sense, Vaati is after this time period and doesn't dress like that, during the time in Minish cap when he is human(Predates all the four sword games when he is in monster form), he dresses with a purple clothes, cloak and the hat that made him normal size to even begin with, before that, he was a minish. I think we have a new villian to hit the Zelda series.

Sweet :P Whens the game come out anyway or is it already out?

• 1 month later...

That has convinced me to pre-order this game. I like Jester bad guys, don't ask me why.

"Also the monsters design seems a lot better then what was shown at E3."

I hope you're right.

Has something to do with Kefka, doesn't it? :P

Anyway, I like him! Then again, I usually like antagonists... why are antagonist always so god damn sexy? D:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.