Voyager of Time [COMPLETE]

giadrosich

I cant figure out what to do in the first dungeon QQ. I think I need fire, but there doesn't seem to be a fire source.

Remember old Zelda traditions. Kill all the enemies, try every possible thing in that room.

And listen to the fairy's advice in the first dungeon.

Otherwise poor Link is going to be missing a lot of limbs.

I posted earlier about not getting it to work, i ended up using Project 64 2.1 with a rice plugin(glide also worked). Only problem I have is when I hit start the game randomly crashes. So I make a ridiculous amount of save states.

The problems I am having is I went to BotW, got only ONE key(I was in the well for about 2 hours), and I think I might have unlocked the wrong locked door. Is this a possibility or is there actually nothing in BotW or?..

Also I didn't know if you needed the silver scale/golden scale or not, so I glitched it in fishing cause I was worried my rom was broken(I read the text file but I guess I just read over it) hahahahahaha

I posted earlier about not getting it to work, i ended up using Project 64 2.1 with a rice plugin(glide also worked). Only problem I have is when I hit start the game randomly crashes. So I make a ridiculous amount of save states.

The problems I am having is I went to BotW, got only ONE key(I was in the well for about 2 hours), and I think I might have unlocked the wrong locked door. Is this a possibility or is there actually nothing in BotW or?..

Also I didn't know if you needed the silver scale/golden scale or not, so I glitched it in fishing cause I was worried my rom was broken(I read the text file but I guess I just read over it) hahahahahaha

There's no temple you can get stuck on, we did thorough testing with it. There is something in Bottom of the Well you'll need though.

How extensive are the modifications to dungeons? I've looked at a few streams and they seem mostly the same as the MQ ones.

This seems to be a problem with every N64 emulator. Mupen and Nemu also do it for me.

I don't have any problem with it crashing when I hit start, neither do multiple people. It might depend on computer specs. If folks read the readme and follow the setting up part, they shouldn't have an issue with it either. I've had lots of people follow those instructions and have no problems.

I don't have any problem with it crashing when I hit start, neither do multiple people. It might depend on computer specs. If folks read the readme and follow the setting up part, they shouldn't have an issue with it either. I've had lots of people follow those instructions and have no problems.

I have a $3,000 computer, i have no problems playing DotA 2 and Skyrim at the same time. An emulator shouldn't be a problem.

I set up everything correctly, I even had a few other people helping me and trying to figure it out, but it still crashed. So I gave up and just kept making saves.

:D :D :D Wooo!  Finally got it to work this morning. :D :D :DJust got to Hyrule town.  I knew there would be changes to the game, but it's still just...  shocking...  whenever you see something new.Especially when the door of time was just blown apart and the sword was sitting there exposed.Like...  wow...  I love it!EDIT:

Spoilers:So I went to Hyrule castle, and couldn't figure out how to get past the guards.  I exited, strolled to the Temple of Time, and took the sword out.  But Sheik made a reference to Darunia sending me on an errand and Navi is still telling me I should help Malon find her dad.  Did I miss something?

can anyone supply a download link for the patched rom (crc fix)? i'm super excited to play this, but i keep getting a permanent loop error on PJ64 with the copy of the rom i downloaded, and the official mirror is down for me. :( i'd patch it myself, but i have practically zero experience with emulators.

Giadrosich, I can think of one more thing which will improve your mod. Would you have anyway of getting in touch with Jack Walker? He ported sounds from other games into OoT. You should ask him if he can get Tael's bell ringing to replace Navi's voice clips. I would imagine it shouldn't be too difficult.

Giadrosich, I can think of one more thing which will improve your mod. Would you have anyway of getting in touch with Jack Walker? He ported sounds from other games into OoT. You should ask him if he can get Tael's bell ringing to replace Navi's voice clips. I would imagine it shouldn't be too difficult.

I would like that, for sure. I'm not sure who Jack Walker is though, does he have a youtube account?

If I do update it, I'll update it at the same time as the music, that way we don't have a lot of patches running around. It's difficult as it is to just get it distributed with the readme file. There's copies floating around somehow with first file name glitches, and then there's copies with and without CRC fix. Releasing something to the internet has an exponential increase. It's crazy. XD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.