Ohiyou!!!

Natsu Dragneel

Hey, names Aiko/Lilyhawk, I'm new, but I'm not... I joined about a year or so ago, but neve made an introduction thread, cuz I've been busy (I disappeared :o)

So here I am! For any of you who don't know (you don't) I am C-force's little sister! 0(^ . ^)0

He recommended this site to me (about a year or so ago -_-) so of course, I joined :3 I am also apart of other sites as well, such as: DeviantART (mulisora101), and Roleplayer Guild (Aiko)

That sums it up! I hope I won't cause to much of a fuss here ^.^;

All in good intentions: Aiko/Lilyhawk <3

What even is this discussion.Anyway, if you have a question about anything at all, just send me a message and/or email! You can find my email on the "Contact Us" page.

*just now saw post* oh! Thanks! I usually try and figure stuff out on my own by habit ^.^ I'm stubborn

Hi, I just joined like 2 days ago, but I'm trying to be active since I like the community a lot so far, so welcome c: I looked you up on DA, but couldn't find you. I'm at porto881.deviantart.com, so if you feel like finding me message me or something so I can find you :b

Also, where in Texas are you? I'm about to move to Austin so I'm just curious :0

Well, whatever you do, don't stop practicing <3 Also, if you ever want some art advice/help, feel free to PM me. I'm not the best, but I've been drawing for a really really long time so I'm sure I could help you somehow :b

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.