The Official Varied Art Thread (Clay, plush, and various sundries)

Mellow

I came to the realization that we have threads for most things. Drawings? Check. Cross-stitch? Check. Pixelart? Also check. But what about every other form of art? Where are we to put our 3D works? I'm not much of a 2D artists, but I have a way with other medians. So, that is what this thread is for! God anything that doesn't fit into the already existent threads, post them here!

I'll start off with a few of my own works.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just a few of my older pieces. Yes, I do make plushes from more things than socks; just a really fun thing to work with for me. I do have more laying around here, but I can't seem to find the lot of them. But yeah, I had a few requests to see these, so here they are!

• Like 2

;A; oh gosh Manbuilt, those are so cute <3 the top one is my favorite. I'm sure it would sell on Etsy or something!

Thank you. ;-; I am glad you like them! I did sell the top one off a while ago, but I never thought about posting a listing of them on Etsy or anything like that... It might actually be a good little bit of extra money! Great idea. <3

I am also working on a few new pieces, out of non-sock material. In the pattern making stage, and we shall see where it goes. It's for a friend of mine.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.