Making a Wii Wad channel?

HeavyZ

Question

12 answers to this question

Yeah I tried using the Majora's Mask wad and when I tried to make the new wad channel it said "error file is too large to inject into wad" Maybe if I compress the rom? How would I even do that?

Edited:

Well I found out that spinout had made a way to compress the debug rom, and others, but the download seems to be missing files it needs.

mips64-gcc.exe (can't even find this one, I've searched Filecrop and everything)

liblzo2

and there was something said about this -> MinGW

Personally I think the process of doing this would be overly complicated. I see Spinout in the video editing a bunch of junk.. I wish I could just drag, and drop, or do it some other way.

Yeah I tried using the Majora's Mask wad and when I tried to make the new wad channel it said "error file is too large to inject into wad" Maybe if I compress the rom? How would I even do that?

Edited:

Well I found out that spinout had made a way to compress the debug rom, and others, but the download seems to be missing files it needs.

mips64-gcc.exe (can't even find this one, I've searched Filecrop and everything)

liblzo2

and there was something said about this -> MinGW

Personally I think the process of doing this would be overly complicated. I see Spinout in the video editing a bunch of junk.. I wish I could just drag, and drop, or do it some other way.

are you trying to compile spinouts code or something? mips64 gcc is like, an assembly compiler or something, and minGW is a set of compilers also

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.