Nemu64's Memory Debugger won't open - HELP!

Airikita

Question

I tried re-downloading the emulator too, but the memory debugger still won't pop up. I can see it in the task bar at the bottom for Windows 7, but the window is invisible and unusable in this state.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? I finally got some free time today to work on my mod, and this just had to happen. I haven't used Nemu64 in a while.

2 answers to this question

I wish I could help you, but that case seems very specific for me to suggest anything other than you have probably already done, like restarting the computer or watching for unusual behavior within the task manager.

I assume the every other debug windows are working normally, right? Maybe it could work if you try to call the memory debugger by other functions, like a search result or by the commands window.

Yeah, but I can't search in the commands window for the command I'm looking for... I need to find something in the memory debugger to get to a spot in the command window to breakpoint something... is it possible there is another version of Nemu64 in the depths of the web that I could use?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.