What are some good PSP games?

sairugoth

My favorite one on the PSP is probably Dissidia Duodecim 012: Final Fantasy. It fits the Action and Fantasy genre and goes into the direction of Adventure (not all that much, but it's still adventuring).

Another one is Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's a great stealth game and the comic-like cutscenes look really great!

Then there's also Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7. The story is great and emotional (as expected of a Final Fantasy game) and so is the Gameplay. It'll take about 30-40 hours to beat it, depending on how much you sidequest.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep. Need I say more?

Those are all I've got which I would recommend you. Hope I could help.

• Like 1

You could try the Ys Seven game, I don't recall the full name, but it's a wonderful game. Also, I extremely reccomend the Star Ocean 1 and 2 games, as they are just pure amazing. Dissidia 012 is also a great game. 

• Like 1

Either Monster Hunter Freedom Unite or Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. Portable 3rd however without a patch is all Japanese.

It's a game where you play the role of a Monster Hunter, go out and hunt a wide variety of monsters such as Wyverns, Dinosaurs, Pelagus, Elder Dragons, Carapaceon and the such. You clear quests and progress in rank and monsters become bigger and stronger the further you get, and you also mine ore and gather supplies as well as make weapons and armor from the monsters you defeat.

• Like 1

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles. Contains a remake of the 1993 PC Engine game Castlevania: Rondo of Blood with improved visuals and tweaked gameplay, the original PC Engine version of Rondo of Blood as well, and the always brilliant 1997 PS1 game Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (which features updated voice acting* and has a new Maria mode that kicks the Saturn version's Maria mode down a flight of stairs).

Megaman: Maverick Hunter X. A remake of the 1993 SNES classic Megaman X, this game pulls a remake not too dissimilar to the Castlevania: DXC mentioned above, boasting new 3D graphics, an updated soundtrack, and a few little stage-based changes here and there (with the most significant changes being the reshuffled armor pieces and the entirely new Sigma stages). Although this game doesn't have other games like DXC does, it makes up for this with the badass Vile Mode and the short movie Day of Sigma. Oh, and heads up: if you were used to the ability to shoot through walls in the original, you're gonna have to learn not to rely on that anymore.

EDIT: gonna also agree with Crisis Core, the Dissidia games, and custom firmware (I mostly use mine to play PSOne games).

*Unfortunately, this means no more "Miserable little pile of secrets". But you win some, you lose some.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.