SanguinettiMods Released Texture Packs.

SanguinettiMods

Those are some fuckin' sexy Medallions.

Thanks so much!

Really nice Job man,

They look really great, looks like I got some competition in the texturing department.

Thanks alot! I'm not trying to compete with anyone, but if you say so. thumbsup.gif Thanks again!

Those medallions look like candies, makes you want to eat them Absolutely eye-candy

I don't want to eat them. :D Although I did put the Water and the Forest Medallion on a shirt.

I agree with all of these above statements. Those medallions are rediculously awesome, and rediculously huge. XD

Thanks. :D 512 x 512 Resolution. :D

Hey sanguin i tried using your melee link and ike retexture packs something went wrong... i loaded up my game and there is a white tunic covering up the middle of links body... can you help? sorry for the double post

I'm not sure, could you give me a screenshot to further describe your problem, and describe what settings you're using? (Graphics plugin and nonsense)

okay i started up my emulator with the texture pack ike when the game starts his tunic starts out all green except for his hair color. after i put on the white tunic cheat code everything was okay except the torso... im using mudlords rice video plugin 6.1.4

Green tunic (Original color)

Posted Image

White tunic (Cheat code)

Posted Image

Alright, in my original post, I said to use Glide64 Wonder Plus HQ, for the torso texture in the file. If you would rather not, than delete the torso texture and there is a texture with "ALT" at it's end. Delete the "ALT" and it should work normally. If it doesn't tell me, and I'll try to figure something out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.