Warrior of Light OOT

Satoshi Kura

In celebration of the release of Dissidia 012 Duodecim, I give you my latest work... THE WARRIOR OF LIGHT!!!

WoLScreen1.png

WoLScreen4.png

The Warrior of Light has found his way to Hyrule, in his search for the crystals. The one he holds shines brightly- But is it enough to give him the strength to defeat the waves of darkness spread about by Ganondorf? Let's hope so, Hyrule's fate depends on his success!

Credit to SanguinettiMods for helping me with some of the textures and the icons, Ultimecia for the textures, and Square Enix for inspiring me to create this.

Warrior%20of%20Light%20Download.png

• 1 month later...

Weird... I was actually making a Lightning Link. I proved to myself that Link can be made into a woman without any model editing : D

I'll have to get her up soon. I think I need to fix some stuff and come up with some designs for shields and the like.

I could also probably get Yuri in. I'd just need an idea for the shield.

Weird... I was actually making a Lightning Link. I proved to myself that Link can be made into a woman without any model editing : D

I'll have to get her up soon. I think I need to fix some stuff and come up with some designs for shields and the like.

I could also probably get Yuri in. I'd just need an idea for the shield.

Did the Imperial Knights use shields? I can't remember... but if they did, I would use that as the new shield... and if the Knights didn't use shields, I'd create one in the style of the Imperial Knights... ya know, light blue with white trim.

Awwwwwwww D:

Unfortunately, I've never played the game(s) Yuri's from. I could probably replicate a shield in their style, though. I'm pretty good with that. And Lightning Link, since so many of you want her, will be released soon! I'll make a thread for her, so make sure to check around for it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.