I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere.

MasterPhW

Some of you probably know me (it seems like, after the first message in the shoutbox about my nick), but some of you probably don't so I thought I should introduce myself here aswell:

I'm 24 years old, a coder, artist, soldier and student at the moment.

I'm mostly active in the emulation scene for multiple years now, my interest grow after reading about it in a magazine. Quickly after, I got my first NES emulator and that started my emulation addiction.

Since then I started to learn coding, beta tested a lot projects (dolwin, glide64, dcemu, Dolphin, Chankast Utilities, Satourne... and more) and tried to contribute as much as I could to give something back to a scene which gave me that much joy. I met a lot great people over the years and hope it will continue the following years, because I learned a lot, regarding my coding style, project management and even "international conversation", because in no other scene you will meet that much interesting people of different nationalities.

I am working on a little texture project (again) for a few days, but it's not as far as Zeth's pack neither is it that good looking, but that's because of the 3 years halt after the nearly dead of the high resolution texture pack scene. If you're interested, I could also post about it here.

I found this site, because I was searching for Zeth's texture and hacking project progress (I know his projects and his Internet "him" for many years already and he also scrapped his project multiple times and restarted it, so I thought or hoped, that he's still doing it. :P) and registered here, because the project page don't link to the thread if you aren't a member of this site. Don't visited much more of the site yet, but I already know, that all this ribbon design of IP.Board isn't my style. But will look into the settings and hope to setting it up to my own needs. :P

Hope for a warm welcome and will see how this page is going and how much I'll post in the following weeks/months or years. :)

Welcome to the forum, MasterPhW. I've been seeing a lot of users joining this forum in searching for Zeth's activity, and you'll be pleased to know that he (and his team) are currently working on a major modification of Ocarina of Time, and with the way things are going, I don't foresee much getting in the way of stopping us, so hopefully you won't have to suffer any further delays.

I heartily encourage you to post any and all projects you're currently working on, be they textures, programs, or some other medium. Any contribution to the community is highly valued, and you'll definitely earn some favor among the community by giving them a nice distraction. :P

To address your issue with the IPB settings, while it may have a lot of flourish you're not used to, it does provide some flexibility to bend it more towards your preferences, so hopefully it won't be too cumbersome for you to navigate the site. If you prefer a much simpler design, the IP.Mobile skin might be more useful, as it excludes the shoutbox and most other dynamic features entirely. And, of course, If none of these suit you very well, you can always ask Shadow Fire--the owner of this site--to see what he can do about providing alternative options to suit the tastes of people like you.

If you have any questions about anything at all, feel free to ask any of our staff members, and enjoy yourself!

A familiar face! Welcome to the community MasterPhW. I too have followed Zeth for years, waiting for 100%. I know you from emutalk but I highly doubt you know me, I joined there in December 2007, have twelve posts and am under a different username. (I lurked, yes.)

I don't care if you lurked and I also don't care about your post count. I just saw your reputation and wondered why it was -1... I changed it. :P

It's great to see some users, that know me. :P

Hope I will be an great addition to this community... :)

I don't care if you lurked and I also don't care about your post count. I just saw your reputation and wondered why it was -1... I changed it. :P

Oh why thank you so much.

It's great to see some users, that know me. :P

Hope I will be an great addition to this community... :)

You already are a great addition to the community, from the way I see it.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.