!Time sensitive! ZB2 Committee role call *One week to RSVP*

*Done* 

I got everyone back.  I look forward to finishing ZB2.  Thanks.

john_smith_account (A.K.A. XZSO)

All members confirmed

john_smith_account - Project Creator and Head Designer

Three_Pendants - Head Assistant and Coordinator

Arcaith - Project Continuity

Jason777 - Head of Modding Tools

HeavyZ - Head of Music

Punk7890 - Composer and Remixer

Tell-Tale Heart & Kusai L'Harikon - Art

Airikita - Elite Super Hacker

Flotonic - Elite Super Hacker

• Like 2

I had agreed to helping with ZB2 via PM, but I don't think we ever specified in what exact capacity I was supposed to. However, outside of maintaining SceneNavi, I want to take a break from Zelda 64/OoT hacking anyway, if not slowly fade from this field in general. We'll see about that last part in time, I guess.

So, if you decide to use SceneNavi for the project and encounter any problems with the program, have suggestions to improve it, etc., I'd be happy to help. But aside from that... I don't really care about OoT and MM right now, sorry.

XDaniel:  Thanks, but I'm sorry to hear you're not going to be active during the mod.  I was hoping to see you use some for those great tools that have made you a Zelda Modding minor celebrity.

Jason777: Thanks, and as I said before keep a good track of which tools corrupt the ROM.  ZB1 actually lost some content thanks to a last minute roll back caused by UoT corruption.

Yo, Punk here. I'd like to keep my position as composer/remixer.

Considering you took it just yesterday, I would hope so.  Just keep in mind HeavyZ is still head of music unless he surrenders the title, which I REALLY hope he does not.  I hope you two work well together.

Keep em' coming, even if you want out I need to know to replace you.

I'm happy to stay on as continuity.

Thank you Arcaith.

Now, I still need HeavyZ, Tell-Tale Heart, and Kusai L'Harikon to confirm their slots, as well as anyone else I may have forgotten.

I may owe Kusai a public apology over a comment of hers I tooked *COMPLETELY* the wrong way...

You're the forgiven sort , I hope?  You don't really require my public humiliation over that tiny little misunderstanding over the weekend do you Kusai?

Now, I still need HeavyZ, Tell-Tale Heart, and Kusai L'Harikon to confirm their slots, as well as anyone else I may have forgotten.

I may owe Kusai a public apology over a comment of hers I tooked *COMPLETELY* the wrong way...

You're the forgiven sort , I hope?  You don't really require my public humiliation over that tiny little misunderstanding over the weekend do you Kusai?

I confirm my slot, but I'm going to need a reminder on what I was supposed to do 8D; Things have been hectic with RL lately so I've honestly forgotten

Also yes, I forgive. I forgave you before you even said sorry :> I can understand how my comment could have been taken the wrong way xD

So are you guys getting ready to finish up ZB2 here in a couple weeks? or is it more of a "come on guys we need to get back on task" kinda thing?

I want to see just how much I can get done.  Not a full release, but unlike other projects, a playable demo is not out of the question.

As for Tell-Tale Heart, and Kusai L'Harikon, thank you for the confirmations.

I'll get your reminder out soon Kusai, thanks for everything.

• Like 1

Looks great, seems like you figured out Sheik just fine? Looks good.

I'm not sure if Ganondorf's horse works on hardware... though I didn't really test it, or did I? It's been crazy busy, but I should be able to get back on my own stuff too.

Currently dealing with a team mate playing hookie on our group projects, so it's been stressful. I gave him some shit today, but lord knows if he's going to check his e-mail. I plan on doing the assignment myself if he skips out on me again tomorrow... my professors offered some compensations for my side of the work, though my team mate is being unpredictable.

I'm experiencing a hefty burnout today, plus a morning exam today. I'm hoping for good marks on the project and the exam, because of how left to shit I have been lately.

I might have to work on some things next week to clear a load off this week. I'm so conflicted.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.