Donation help (not for me)

CorruptedMoon

I know I don't post much elsewhere than the rp part of the forum, but this is important to me. My friend has a service dog who they've recently found out has heart worms. Good news it's treatable, bad news is its $250, something they can't afford. We're trying to raise the money, but it's going very slowly. If you can help out, that'd be awesome... I don't know what I can do in return, but I'd be grateful.

Even if you can't donate, could you share it around? 

http://www.gofundme.com/aelzs0 

Im not much of a poster, but here in so cal when we see people on the street with cups and signs we just pass em by since theres so many that lie about their status. Something i do remember i actually paid for was when a guy asked for $20 to repaint the house number on the curb infront of our house. If youd be willing to do some work, chances are higher that people will donate, at least in southern california

Im not much of a poster, but here in so cal when we see people on the street with cups and signs we just pass em by since theres so many that lie about their status. Something i do remember i actually paid for was when a guy asked for $20 to repaint the house number on the curb infront of our house. If youd be willing to do some work, chances are higher that people will donate, at least in southern california

I have no idea what that has to do with a donation for a good friend of mine, but it does not matter. The donation has already been filled.