Aristotle's plugins Crash problem

PJC92

Question

Title and description says it all. My OoT game keeps crashing when I use Aristotle's plugin. I have the right stuff downloaded and everything. I have a windows 7 computer just so whoever tries to help me knows. I used to have an XP one but that broke down. So now I have 7. Anyways it'd be nice if someone can tell me why Aristotle's is not working. :P

7 answers to this question

Probably you should update to the most up to date version of the plugin, which is happen to be 1964video.

Also would it be great to post additional details of your rig, like gfx card and driver version.

I have 64-bit windows 7 computer with a 500gb hard drive, 4gb DDR3 Memory (in other words, ram), a dvd-super multi drive, and multi-in-one media card reader. Also, I tried the 1964 plugin and the emulator won't even accept to use it or it just for some reason couldn't find it.

I have 64-bit windows 7 computer with a 500gb hard drive, 4gb DDR3 Memory (in other words, ram), a dvd-super multi drive, and multi-in-one media card reader. Also, I tried the 1964 plugin and the emulator won't even accept to use it or it just for some reason couldn't find it.

You really forget to tell me about the most important thing: your graphic card! :P

Also it's important to update the plugin, like I already told you...

You really forget to tell me about the most important thing: your graphic card! :P

Also it's important to update the plugin, like I already told you...

I don't know the information about my graphics card or at least I don't know how to look at it. Also I don't know you mean by update the plugin. I tried the 1964 one but it couldn't find it.

Are you using the OpenGL or DirectX renderer? Also, are your DirectX and graphics card drivers up to date?

I use the Direct X setting for my plugins.

Try OpenGL, see if that works better.

Tried it and it still doesn't work. One problem I seem to have is that the emulator doesn't seem to find one of the things needed for the plugin to work normally. I can game runs fine with the plugin, especially when using direct x but when I load up a file in the game or load state, that's when the emulator crashes.

Edit: I tried downloading a new emulator to see if that would work and did so yeah, it's working now so far.

Edit 2: It works but still trying to solve the problem with running it with textures cause with textures it still crashes. This is really starting to frustrate me. I really some serious help here. :P

Edited by PJC92

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.