Malqua's Character Design Concepts

Malqua

Mmkay, so I decided that I need a personal character.

In a very poor attempt at creating one just now in MSPaint for 2 hours I have wound up with this. Mind you, it's terrible, 64x64 320x320, and pixely.

Posted Image

Naxy's Special Stoner Rendition (AKA First Draft):

Posted Image

Personally, I don't like it. I mean, it looks all good if you start from the bottom, but when you get to his -beach ball sphere head- it looks bad. That's really the only part I don't like about it, but it kinda just kills the whole thing for me. Also, it's not very detailed.

However, I always have liked the Final Fantasy Thief style outfit, the color purple, and the way his hair looks right now, with the three spikes, and the orange tips. I might have to actually -draw- this; of course I probably won't draw him with a volleyball-head. My anime drawing is much better than my pixel art, <span title="In My Opinion">imo</span>. I also think I did a pretty good job at giving him defining shadows on his clothing.

What do you, my fellow board members think?

I'm a fan, especially of the stance and the outfit. My only qualm (if you can even call it that XD) is that because his left eye is a bit droopy, he looks stoned. If this is intentional, AWESOME, this thread just may be on its way to earning a seal of approval.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.