New OOT 3D Screenshots

Zeth Ryder

These are some pretty epic screenshots of the OOT 3D Remake coming out this June, this is nothing more then another cock tease by Nintendo. Preorder away if you haven't already since the game is launching on June 19th!

It could be a mistake, but several game stores in Australia were told the US release had been pushed forward to June 16th... if I remember the date right. =P

It could be a mistake, but several game stores in Australia were told the US release had been pushed forward to June 16th... if I remember the date right. =P

Actually your probably thinking of Europe as they will be getting the game on the 17th before it releases here in the US.

If you look at the first pic though, I think its more of a surprised look while looking down.

Also the long awaited question has been answered, no its nothing about URA.

For those wondering, you now play the ocarina using the 3DS' four face buttons (A, B, X, and Y) and the L and R buttons. It's different, to be sure, but it works just great and feels very intuitive.

Two new screenshots added!

I cant wait to see what zora look like! :P They look so cool.And same time this kinda is a dissapointment...I mean shoudnt they save the best for last?Aw who cares on the other hand its too awsome!

I don't think they've spoiled very much at all honestly! There is still quite a bit to wonder what things look like, what we are going to see and I'm just in awww at what we have seen so far!

*smacks Naxylldritt in the face with a deku stick* "Yup Naxy, let the epic sink in" *smacks him a few more times to make sure it does*

New Link

I posted the link to the new screenshots at the top of the thread on page 1 for easy viewing!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.