Move to games that don't suck

Pinkie Pie

Title was meant to be: Movies to games that don't suck x.x

3. The Lion King (SNES)

Posted Image

Posted Image

The movie is my most favorite childhood movie, the animation and art looked so amazing to me, and the game does a VERY good job of recreating it. The game plays like a Mario game, at least for the cub part of the game, where you jump on enemies to defeat them, or roar to stun them. Of course, like Mario, it is a platform game, so you'll find yourself often jumping around. In the adult lion portion of the game, you are given the ability to slash, and maul enemies, and the enemies are a little tougher, too, no more just simply jumping on them to defeat them, so the Mario feel sorta lessens. My only complaint about this game is the difficulty, it is insanely hard even on Easy Mode, luckily, there is a cheat that lets you choose a level and it gives you invincibility.

2. Madagascar- The Game (Nintendo Gamecube)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Madagascar is a content packed game, it's difficulty is fair, the story follows the movie in a slightly more interesting way, and it can get pretty fun. The graphics aren't the best, but hey, in the end it all comes down to the game, which is really fun. The replay value of the game is mostly about the collectibles that you can get, which you can use to unlock pretty fun minigames and cheats; But don't get me wrong, the story mode itself is pretty fun, and some of the parts of the levels are just fun enough to make you go back.

1. Goldeneye 007 (N64)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Goldeneye is a no brainer, so far, it's the best movie-to-game I've ever gotten the chance to play. I originally bought the game in a flea market, I was choosing between Ready 2 Rumble and Goldeneye 007, and if it weren't for that Tosh.O episode that I had seen the night before, I wouldn't have gotten Goldeneye. Goldeneye is a fun game to play, and it gets even better when you get 4 players and have a couple of rounds together. Unlike the other 2 games I've mentioned, Goldeneye was (and still is) so good that it has remained in the hearts of everyone over 10 years later.

Goldeneye 64 is one of my favorite games to date. Rare really put their hearts into that game. It goes without saying that Goldeneye was one of the games that defined the shooter genre.

In all honesty I don't know of any video game that is based off of a movie that has me coming back to play it once and a while. Movie games are rushed and don't follow the story lines of the movies that they are based off of. Which is stupid but true.

Goldeneye 64 is one of my favorite games to date. Rare really put their hearts into that game. It goes without saying that Goldeneye was one of the games that defined the shooter genre.

In all honesty I don't know of any video game that is based off of a movie that has me coming back to play it once and a while. Movie games are rushed and don't follow the story lines of the movies that they are based off of. Which is stupid but true.

I loved playing games made by the Rare from back then. Then came the Microsoft buyout, and now......

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.