LoZ: Ocarina of Skyward Community mod

PJC92

Posted Image

Hey everyone, This a new texture mod I'm working on. So far I'm only on Link(obviously since he is the main character). No, I don't plan on making a full out pack of textures. My focus for the pack is Link, some of the enemies, characters, terrain, interior(including dungeons), and of course the HUD/Interface(whatever you want to call it). I any of you would like to help with this pack, feel free to ask me and show me what you can do for the pack I'll add you to the team for this pack.

Update: This mod is confirmed to become a retexture only mod and will no longer be using a patch as for the patched game mod has be canceled. I will only focus on textures for this mod.

Update 2: The development of this mod is officially returned. However, it's still a texture pack only mod. Although, if any of you are willing help me, I would be glad to add you in/back in the team. Maybe, if the development of this mod flows better this time, I might consider bringing back the patch part of this mod back from the dead.

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Trailers:

Packs:

*Coming Soon*

Edited by PJC92

I assume this is being done on an emulator, so there's a multitude of ways. In PJ64, F5 (I think, one of the function keys from 5 to 8, anyway) will generate a screenshot in the specified directory under the settings menu. You can also press alt + print screen to get an instant screen capture of just the active window, paste it into any image editor, and save it manually to make the file a specific type and put it into your desired directory. From there, upload it to any image sharing website such as tinypic, Photobucket, or ImageShack. If your screenshots are over 600x480 in resolution, it's preferred that you also create thumbnail images (the three sites listed above should do this automatically, so you can simply copy the image URLs of each thumbnail), and put those thumbnails in the image tags while surrounding the image with url tags leading to the full sized image. Let me know via PM if you need help setting that up.

I assume this is being done on an emulator, so there's a multitude of ways. In PJ64, F5 (I think, one of the function keys from 5 to 8, anyway) will generate a screenshot in the specified directory under the settings menu. You can also press alt + print screen to get an instant screen capture of just the active window, paste it into any image editor, and save it manually to make the file a specific type and put it into your desired directory. From there, upload it to any image sharing website such as tinypic, Photobucket, or ImageShack. If your screenshots are over 600x480 in resolution, it's preferred that you also create thumbnail images (the three sites listed above should do this automatically, so you can simply copy the image URLs of each thumbnail), and put those thumbnails in the image tags while surrounding the image with url tags leading to the full sized image. Let me know via PM if you need help setting that up.

F3 generates a screenshot!

I use photobucket, it gives you an optino to use thumbnails and when people click on them the picture is at full resolution.

Is this better?

Posted Image

Tell me what you think? Anyways, thanks for the help guys. :P Also I edited the first post. Check it out and tell what you guys think. :P

Much better, and I'm liking what your doing with it so far! :P

Thanks Zeth. I tried to make a texture for the back of the shield but the I made doesn't seem to load up in the game with the plugin I'm using cause the better quality plugins like Aristotle's doesn't seem to be working right for some reason.

Ahh, this looks very nice so far!

Thanks Sanguinetti. I've seen your mods, you've done a great job so far. :P

---------------------------------

To everyone: if any of you would like help with the pack, please feel free to say so. :P

Edit: updated first post. check it out.

Edited by PJC92

So far you've changed Link's hair, the Master Sword, and the Hero's Bow? It is called the Hero's Bow is Ocarina of Time, right? I dunno, but that's aside the point. It also looks like the tunic is a different shade of green... I feel like there's something different that I haven't noticed... anyway, I don't see any steamy piles of waste yet, so try to keep it that way, m'kay?

I'm liking what I see... but the Sword icon needs some work, it's a bit blurry.

I know I need work more on sword icon but it's the best I got for now. Plus to mention the fact of how hard it is work with such a small texture. Anyways glad you're liking it. :P