LoZ: Ocarina of Skyward Community mod

PJC92

If you need someone to do Link's face, I might be able to help out with that. Great job on this, too! I love the sword and the shield's new looks. Keep it up!

Thanks Satoshi! http://core.the-gcn.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif And yes, I do need help with Link's face, I'm not that great and doing the faces, especially the animation part. Anyways Is it okay if add you to the team list as part of the team?

*facepalms*

Salvage... Salvage... Salvage...

Where have you been for the past... three weeks year?

No, Skyward Sword is NOT out! Why would we be debating who the sexy new guy in the GDC Trailer was if the game were out?

^THIS

Yes. I agree with Hellraiser.

Anyways, that was off-topic.

This is starting to look really good, PJC!

How do these look?

Posted Image

Should I set them for both Adult and Young, or should I try and make different eyes for Young Link, too?

Looks nice. I guess you should set them for both for now.

*facepalms*

Salvage... Salvage... Salvage...

Where have you been for the past... three weeks year?

No, Skyward Sword is NOT out! Why would we be debating who the sexy new guy in the GDC Trailer was if the game were out?

Ok that was kinda harsh hellraiser. http://core.the-gcn.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

Of course it was harsh, I'm a harsh person when people ask stupid questions. I'm not very tolerant with that sort of thing. Anyway, back on topic... it's looking quite good, still devoid of those heaps of waste I mentioned earlier.

Edit: Please ignore all that, Salvage... it's just that I'm not in the best of moods today, stress with work and such, but that post you referred to as "harsh" was actually me teasing you, so please... accept my humblest apologies.

Edited by Hellraiser

Of course it was harsh, I'm a harsh person when people ask stupid questions. I'm not very tolerant with that sort of thing.

You're welcome to share your opinion up to the point where it becomes flaming, Hellraiser, and you're now teetering on the line. Harsh backlashes will to little to encourage peace in the community, and I will not tolerate that sort of behavior. Let's keep this discussion on-topic.

I like the look of the eyes Satoshi's developed. It strikes a delicate balance of cartoony themes and realism. My only suggestion is to smooth out the irises just a bit, possibly with a blur or soften effect.

Ok, finished up the eyes! I'll PM the link to ya. I'll also include the .psds so you can further edit them if needed. Here are the previews:

-posted texture 1-

-posted texure 2-

Looking at those eye textures, maybe the bottom eye texture could work for Child Link while the top eye texture can work for Adult Link. Just my idea teehee.gif