LoZ: Ocarina of Skyward Community mod

PJC92

• 2 weeks later...

I do need to address a mistake for the logo, the "ZELDA" part that goes along with "THE LEGEND OF" isn't supposed to be there, since it's already on the the logo xD

Here's a screensot to provide an easier explination of what I'm talking about(see the grey box)I know it looks glitchy,what happens when you open it up in paint xD:

Copyofss4nah2otfrq.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone. I'm sorry worried anyone about this project being and such earlier on. I'm back to working on things and I'm ready to work this mod again. I'm sorry I didn't let any of you know that I decided not to cancel it and it were to be postponed. Again I apologize for worrying anyone. Anyways let's some more done on this awesome mod. I'll post screenshots soon. I really think you guys are gonna like the new shield texture I gonna make. :D

Edit: New Screenshot on first post. Check it out and tell me what you guys think. :D

Edited by PJC92

i personelly liked the old one better ..this one looks a bit .. well... unfinished ;D

Don't worry it'll look much better when it's finished. Anyways would you like to continue being the co-leader of the team for the mod?

i think mod Dodongo's Cavern is unnecessary because i only can change actors and there placement....

That's actually the kind of thing I want you do. By the way, can you add actors? If so or not I want there to be more lizalfos and a few dinofols in Dodongo's Cavern. Also, do you still have the modded Deku Tree for the mod?