Ocarina of Time 3DS Intro

DarioEMeloD

Oh man... this is epic. Seriously!

Okay, now that I've used the Fishing Pond owner's catch phrase, I have to say that this opening is pure sexiness. In regards to the music not being remixed, I felt that the original music did it justice anyway. If they tried to remix it, they'd probably have ruined it... in a lot of fans' eyes anyway.

I need to wonder though, will it be slowed down on the PAL version? =P

Maybe because the music is already too epic to be remade.

I've seen it successfully done. Two amazing dudes from OverClocked Remix did an 11-minute improvisation remix with piano and alto sax. It was incredible, especially considering they were just winging it the entire time. Coordination that precise is rarely seen.

Musical musings aside, I really like the intro, but I hope they do some adjusting with both the water (see Zeth's comment) and Link's arm. He's sticking it out way too far, I have no idea how Nintendo seem to think it's realistic to leave your arm out like that when riding a horse. <.>

So, midis converted into mp3s. There is barely any difference there at all.

LEON IS DISPLEASED.

All jokes aside I don't mind the original soundtrack. There was nothing wrong with it and why attempt to recreate it and possibly ruin it in the process? I also love the fact that the camera view/angle is dynamic. Even from the start it was moving slightly giving the intro a more cinematic feel.

Edit: To those who haven't seen the magical teaser site for Ocarina of Time: click.

So, midis converted into mp3s. There is barely any difference there at all.

LEON IS DISPLEASED.

All jokes aside I don't mind the original soundtrack. There was nothing wrong with it and why attempt to recreate it and possibly ruin it in the process? I also love the fact that the camera view/angle is dynamic. Even from the start it was moving slightly giving the intro a more cinematic feel.

Edit: To those who haven't seen the magical teaser site for Ocarina of Time: click.

Actually the OOT soundtrack and the OOT ingame midi are different, the OOT soundtrack was synthesized with much better instruments/quality then the midi.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.