Moar OOT 3D

Zeth Ryder

The textures and objects are much better than the objects of the 64 version but is it possible to copy the objects of the 3d version and to replace them with the 64 objects? That would be awesome^^

I don't quite understand your question... are you asking if you can get the n64 graphics into the 3DS or the 3DS graphics into the n64? It should be possible to get the 3DS graphics into a rom... if they'll fit, that is. But I dunno about getting n64 graphics into the 3DS... and why would you want to?

Ah, that should be possible... although the face count would be pretty high, and it might not fit on the rom.

Wait what? Ok let's get this straight, the answer is no! The N64's limited to a texture cache of 4 KB. There is no way it could handle the high resolution textures for one, two due to the high poly count on the game, there is no way porting could really work correctly. When I ported something from Twilight princess, I had to cut the hell out of the polygons to lower the face count ratio and change the texture sizes to something the N64 could handle and still to this day I'm not even sure a real N64 could handle it cause emulators are flawed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.