The Legend of Zelda: Shadows of Hyrule

Destroyer4292

The mod takes place between the events of Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time. You play as Rain, a swordsman from the sheikah tribe. One day during a fierce thunderstorm in Kakariko Village, an evil entity attacks the village, killing most of the villagers. The only survivors are Rain and Siras, another sheikah warrior. Siras tells Rain that the entity that destroyed Kakariko Village was Virnothal, the phantom king. Gathering the legendary blade of the sheikah, The sword of shadows, Rain begins his journey to avenge the deaths of his loved ones, but during his journey, he will soon know the truth behind the death of the Sheikah.

Since this is a mod based on a Sheikah character, you can realize there will be a dark storyline, not to mention a heavier use of the lens of truth.

Mostly what will be modded are equipment, text, items, music, actors, textures and maps.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Rain - Link

Virnothal - Ganondorf/Bongo Bongo

Siras - Sheik

I know the overall story is weak, but this is just a work in progress. As of now, the team consists of:

Me - Texturing, Weapon/item modding

Tell Tale Heart - Actor Placement, maps.

If you are interested in helping, PM me.

Finished so far:

Sword of Shadows

Posted Image

Longbow

Posted Image

Berserker Sword

Posted Image

Thanks guys. I'll continue to make progress on this. I updated Rain/Link's face textures. I didn't really think the facemask looked good, plus he now has blood red eyes and raven hair. I still need to get rid of his collar on his tunic. Special thanks to SanguinettiMods for the face textures.Posted Image

Thanks guys. I'll continue to make progress on this. I updated Rain/Link's face textures. I didn't really think the facemask looked good, plus he now has blood red eyes and raven hair. I still need to get rid of his collar on his tunic. Special thanks to SanguinettiMods for the face textures.

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/bdd20992/THELEGENDOFZELDA-5-1.png

I like what I see... what do you say to an early release of those Link textures? :P Edited by Naxylldritt
Please do not needlessly quote large images in posts.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.