What's directly to your right?

xdaniel

See topic title. For me, as copy'n'pasted from Jul...:

TV remote, Pokemon Sapphire cartridge, 4 DS game boxes, Compaq iPaq 3850 PDA with expansion jacket, standard USB cable, a beat up PSP-2000, the amp's right speaker, a stuffed Tux and old Logitech webcam on top of that, some paper (receipts, bank statements), below the desk is Kagami's tower and some more cables (iPaq USB link, cellphone and DS chargers). Further over are two shelves with games, an iMac G3 on the floor and some other crap.

Two empty cans of soda, a Logitech speaker, the mouse, dirty laundry, a dresser (with plenty of random objects on it, the most interesting of which include a fedora mounted on a plasma ball, a scarf, my shitty alarm clock, a buck knife, and a very large 'Happy 17th Birthday' poster my sister made), two wooden bokkens, a murasame, a cast iron cane, a bo stick, a wooden beating stick carved from a 2x4, a shortbow, some arrows (most of them headless), a few Nerf guns, a closet (not even going to bother), a rolley stool, school textbooks, a large plastic box, and a foam Nerf brain. I have a lot of weapons, I know.

Fender Stratocaster, Marshall Amp, Jason Voorhees plush, empty cans of apple soda, my computer mouse and tower, A few Iron Maiden CDs, My custom G36C airsoft gun, Replica Master Sword and Hylian Shield and a wall with a Rob Zombie poster and a bulletin board with my drawings on it and a note reminding me not to fall asleep on the next english essay.

Fender Stratocaster, Marshall Amp, Jason Voorhees plush, empty cans of apple soda, my computer mouse and tower, A few Iron Maiden CDs, My custom G36C airsoft gun, Replica Master Sword and Hylian Shield and a wall with a Rob Zombie poster and a bulletin board with my drawings on it and a note reminding me not to fall asleep on the next english essay.

Rob Zombie poster +1 Respect

My dresser, ring box, liquid soap, hand sanitizer, cellphone, nail polish, bell, coin holder, pokeball, Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Soul Silver cases, pen, ring holder, pencil box, lotion, Plusel and Minun plushies, hairspray, school paper, random DS game, purple Gameboy Color, DS charger, Sonic plushie, jewelry box, comb, lamp, radio, another pen...and other stuff. >.>;

Aviator headphones, collection of blank CDs and DVDs, copies of wii games, old mouse pad, my PS3, a VCR, some candles, a board game I've been meaning to put away, two giant stereo speakers, a three foot high sub woofer, a TV, rock band drums, floor lamp, a drawer with a bunch of illegal stuff in it, a USB arcade joystick, headset, charger for controller, and a wall.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.