Will uot be obselete soon?

Salvage66

So as everyone here know lots of tools have come in with much more features than uot and less bugs so with sayakagl, zappy ect here do you really think that we will use uot as often? :P

I use a combination of tools with UoT, cause there are some features available that are in UoT that's not in the other programs such as allowing for external file loading instead of just in rom, this allows me to check custom maps and models. Not to mention object models that are in MM and not in OOT.

I use a combination of tools with UoT, cause there are some features available that are in UoT that's not in the other programs such as allowing for external file loading instead of just in rom, this allows me to check custom maps and models. Not to mention object models that are in MM and not in OOT.

QFT.

Trying to be as unbiased as possible here...

No, UoT will not be obsolete anytime soon, as it's "most advanced competition" (or something), SayakaGL, doesn't have several features that UoT does - as mentioned before, ex. vertex editing, support for the current custom maps, object editing, etc. Sayaka has the edge over UoT in certain areas, but not yet in enough of them for it to completely replace UoT.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.