Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

Okay, we'll need several people for this, so here are the characters.

If there's a (T) next to a name, that means someone else can claim that character at any time.

Link- Protagonist, and the new kid who's always curios and exploring places in the school he shouldn't. (Satoshi) *Looking for temporary substitute.*

Shadow Link- Mischievous Link freed when Vio found the four Sword. (Satoshi)

Red Link- Hot-headed Freshman (Shade)

Zelda/Tetra- Popular chick, who's nice. (Tell-Tale Heart)

Sheik- Long explanation, read the story to find out about this person (Tell-Tale Heart)

Ganondorf (Ganon for short)- Gang leader, one bad dude. (Destroyer4292)

Vaati- Emo kid. (Leon)

Malon- Nerd girl in choir.

Ruto- Popular girl on the swim team. (Salvage66)

Colin- Naive Freshman.

Navi- Teacher everyone thinks talks too much.(Sage of Mirrors)

Tatl- Popular Teacher.(Jozz)

Midna- Punk chick.

Bo- Principle

Ilia- Principle's Daughter, gets mad when kids aren't following the rules. (TellTaleHeart)

Zant- Crazy gang dude under Ganon.

Byrne- Calm, quiet gang dude in opposing gang to Ganon's.

Violet Link (Vio)- Link's older brother. (Satoshi)

Kafei- Mysterious kid who is a senior but many mistake for a freshman (Hellraiser)

Anju- Shy Girl who has a strange obsession with birds. Kafei's girlfriend. (Hellraiser)

Oni- Strange cousin of Link's. Quiet, but has a quick temper.(Destroyer4292)

Fierce Deity- A spirit that lives in a mask the reacts with Oni. (Destroyer4292)

Impa- School nurse

Tingle- Guy who wants to be a fairy and sells maps

Rules:

1. Wait a few minutes (5, please) Between your posts. Try not to make the RP go so fast people have to press the refresh every 5 seconds. (If trouble happens, I will remove this rule)

2. We won't do -any- characters from non-Zelda until we're out of Zelda characters. (Ex: If you want to do Marth for a teacher, do Ezlo instead)

Cocept art will be posted Here

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Link's role, but I don't think I'd fit it very well. I'd go as myself, if that's allowed. I think I'd be described as...

A guy who's very quiet and doesn't really participate in activities or classroom discussions, and hates group work. He's often found using image-editing programs or drawing during class, and often gets distracted easily.

How about.... hmm.... Shadow Link, Link's older bro, called Shad for short? Or Vio....

You'll also be a new kid. People can take on more than one role. And Vaati is my favorite Zelda character, then Oni Link.

Oh, and I guess I'll make up events occasionally. Like assemblies or games (Or Zombie apocalypse if the time is right).

I call Vaati, he is my second (if you count Link and Oni Link as the same person) favorite character in the Zelda series. Plus I fit the 'emo' role.

Props to you, Leon. I was a tad too slow snagging Vaati. Then again, I am in like 6 roleplays at the moment. http://core.the-gcn.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

Good luck mate.

Oh, and TTH... Nice RP idea. I'll be checking this one out as it progresses.

I could be the concept artist for this, since I'm decent at drawing. I can only draw men, though, I fail at women. I'll do the art of Vio, and if anyone else wants me to draw theirs, I'll do it. I just need ideas for appearance and clothing and the like.

Uhm, a mix of the two? An Earth styled-Hyrule? Yay. Hyrule when it got to our time in terms of technology.

Also, I'll draw Female characters, if anyone wants.

Anyway, The other characters can be chosen as we go along, so let's start out.

In a land, called Hyrule, a young boy and his older brother move from an old farm (Where they were homeschooled) to Hyrule Town, now a large city. Hyrule is still a monarchy, however, Princess Zelda is in a Public Highschool pretending to be a regular girl since her parents wanted her to understand her people well. She is called Tetra. This is the First day of school, and we zoom in on this facility as the first bell rings.....

As children packed into their first classes, it became obvious which teachers would be the best, and which teachers would be... well... the worst.

"OK, kids, settle down!" Ms. Nadine Avigard called to her first batch of students. "Hey! Listen to me! You guys need to calm down so we can begin!"

Ms. Avigard glared at Vaati, but said nothing and moved on.

"I am Ms. Avigard," she declared, pointing to a blackboard with the name enscribed on it. "Now, this is Hylian, so obviously we are here to learn- what else?- Hylian. Under your chairs you will find the textbooks we will use throughout the year. Please, do not write in them or take them out of this classroom, whatsoever! As to what we will be doing this year, please follow along..."

She went into a descrption of the year's agenda in what seemed like one breath.

Ms. Avigard went on.

"To answer your question, Mr...? Ah, it doesn't matter; I'll learn your names soon... Just as long as nobody here's named 'AAA...' That would be fine, as long as you consult me first. OK. That raps up this period. Aren't half-days grand?" She beamed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.