Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it goes like this... there was once a mask that possessed a power so terrifying, the creators, an ancient tribe that inhabited the Termina you speak of, sealed it away into a mask. It once fell into the hands of a Skull Kid, who was then possessed by the evil spirit within the Mask. The Mask then used it's massive power to force the moon down, almost crushing Termina under it. The Hero of Time was able to save Termina after traveling between worlds, and Majora's Mask was sealed away forever. That's how the story goes, or at least thats how the book put it... would you like a look at it? It's quite the fascinating book, if I do say so myself.

Well, before I moved to Hyrule, I bought this mask at an antique store. The guy said it was made to house the spirit of an ancient warrior. I bought it because the markings look just like my tattoos, but ever since I bought it, I've had these weird dreams and visions which sound just like what you said.

OFF TOPIC:

Tell-Tale Heart seems to be Midna, and please use proper grammar and punctuation... and it'd be nice if you would use your character's color instead of "Name: -role play here-." Leon, however, is an exception, because Vaati's color is quite dark and hard to see... Ruto's color, however, is not. And Nayru's Gym? Doesn't make much sense... Nayru is the goddess of Wisdom, not Power, Din's Gym would be a much more fitting name. Oh, and this is Ruto's color code thing. #00BFFF

-notices Vio-

Is that... yep, it is.

-walks over to Vio and Link, with Anju in close tow-

Hello, Vio... where have you been this entire time? You haven't been stuck in that passage this whole time, have you? Oh well, that doesn't matter... I would like to introduce you to this fine young woman.

Oh... uhm... H-hello, Vio...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.