Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, nice head gear.

Wait till I get my hands on that tattooed freak.

Better not. Bo said no more fights or we're out of here.

You're not gonna listen to the old fart, are you boss?

Nah, the way I see it, it's an early vacation.

Wow, this place is amazing. I've heard of the shrine of the Four Sword, but I never thought I would see it.

Gyah!! What the...

Boss, you ok!

Ganon begins to have visions of a dark castle and a man that looks just like him, but in black armor. His triforce mark begins to glow as well.

What the hell was that?

Geez boss, you're starting to freak me out.

Meanwhile in the shrine

Maybe it was over here *pulls rocks out of the way and discovers a hilt* Hey Vio, come here.

-digs around in the rubble a bit before something catches his eye-

What's... that? A mask, perhaps?

-digs around the area that caught his eye, revealing more and more and the object as he went on-

Yes, definitely a mask... but which one is it?

-digs more until the mask is fully visible and obtainable, at which point he pulls it from the rubble and examines it-

Yes, just the mask I was looking for... what luck.

..What is this!? I just get out, and already someone's already chasing me... Why does this always happen!?

Who.. who are you? You look like me, only your hair's in a different style.

Well, back in the time of the Four Sword, I was Shadow Link. And you... what year is it?

Wow... so much time has passed... Ever since I helped the four Links defeated Gufuu (Vaati's Japanese name), I've been sealed within the Four Sword to keep that balance in check. You in the purple... you look just like Link.... And so do you, man with the tattoos.

Wait.. Link's my brother. And I'm Vio, this is Oni, and this is Kafei.

Well.. like I said earlier, I'm Shadow Link. I guess I'll go by Dark for now... I was created by Gufuu as a dark side of the Links, but I decided to help them out instead of Gufuu.

It was decided that I was to be sealed away because of this light-dark thing. I was supposed to be the original Link's shadow. As in the shadow you cast while in light. I guess that Link is long gone now, though... I think I'm free to go. The Sages that sealed me in the sword said that when I was released, I would be a free person. And a mask that can speak... Not even back when the original Link was alive, there wasn't anything like that.

This day keeps getting stranger by the second....

Hmmmm... Oni, could you put it on? Since you have the same tattoos, you could wear it around the school, and Fierce Deity may get to have a nice taste of freedom.

Hey, what about me?

All right... Dark, as long as you don't get into any trouble, you can come too. Oh, and does anybody see a sheath? I'll need something to carry this sword in. I'll keep it in my backpack until I get home. And Kafei, have you found anything yet?

Okay...*slowly puts on the mask*

*lights flicker throughout the room as the mask fuses with Oni's face. Oni reappears, but he now has on armor and is carrying a large sword. He has become the Fierce Deity.*

So this is what it feels like to have flesh and blood again.

Wait a second, how long does this last, I can't go around holding a sword all day.

As soon as you remove the mask, my spirit will be transferred back into its hollow shell.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.