Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-throws the Four Sword to him-

-catches it and holds it above his head-

A brighter light fills the room, and a copy of the Four Sword appears in Vio's, Link's, and Red's left hands.

All right... Let's do this! -runs at a Phantom, and starts using swordplay of extreme skill-

Yeah! -joins the fray-

OFF TOPIC:

Aaaaaaaand now's time for dinner. Hopefully it won't take too long.

Never! -uses a Spin Attack on it-

-rolls out of the way just in time and hits it back- Thanks!

OFF TOPIC:

I reaaaaaaaally wanna introduce myself in this story... I'd be in for a relatively short time, though. And maybe throughout certain events, or just passing by others in the hall. My color would be this.

OFF TOPIC:

Whoa, does this mean I get to make my entrance? I'll post two parts, one if it is, one if it isn't. By the way, you can see my appearance in my sig.

A young man in a red coat makes his entrance, wielding a huge sword.

-walks calmly up to another Phantom and thrusts his sword through its chest, which releases tons of lightning, and then points his sword at Ganon- You are Ganon, right?

Wh... who are you?

I'm Satoshi. I go to this school myself. I thought it might be nice to make a visit to this place. Sounded like trouble was coming up in here.

What the!? Who did that!?

Whatever that was, it didn't look good!

OFF TOPIC:

All right! I'm actually gonna make a rule: You can have one non-Zelda character in this, but they can only appear in certain events or just hallway parts.

Yeah. -charges left hand with lightning and sends a wave of bolts at a large group of Phantoms- How bout I lend a hand?

-attempts to attack Ganon in the confusion-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.