Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!! YAAAAAAAARGH!!

-Red with the talking sword in hand, jumps between two Phantoms, and with a bend of his knees and a pose with his blade, unleashes an energized spin attack, killing both-

Swordy: Yeeessh keeel keeel keeel

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOO!!!

Hurry, while it's still open!!

*Fierce Deity runs towards the closing portal*

*Sees he's surrounded by phantoms* Aww f*ck. Only one thing to do in a time like this. *opens a portal to Hell that sucks in all the surrounding phantoms and himself*

OFF TOPIC: There, Abaddon's gone.

*the brave warriors fly through the portal at the speed of light and are in the land of Hyrule in no time*

*shakes head* That was some ride, Is everyone ok?

Ugh..I think I'm gonna be sick. *Notices he and Fierce Deity have their own bodies* Fierce Deity, You got your body back.

Well, what do you know.

Swordy: Mah name's Valoo!!

So..uh..you were...all this time ... a dragon..

Valoo: Yes..yes I was...

Then why were you a sword?

Valoo: Was walkin' down a street, took tha wrong bus, fell asleep onnit

Uuh...huh..

Valoo: Oh well..bye bye

You're leaving?

Valoo: Hey, I'm not a sword no more, I'm my own thing again

-And with a beat of his wings, he flies away, but unfortunatly, anyone standing by was blown away-

-takes the Gilded Sword from the Fierce Deity's hands and runs his finger across the blade-

Quite sharp... I like it.

-swings it once experimentally-

And not too heavy... perfect, this is just what I needed. Yet another familiar object... I'm going to have to get used to this.

OFF TOPIC:

That was the Fierce Deity, right? Just want to make sure. Oh, and small text is equal to a whisper.

Hmm..I got it. *Takes a piece of bark off of a tree and makes it into a sheath for Kafei* This should work.

Well, there's your introduction to the old world. Nothing but fields of monsters ready to be slain.

I think we should pick someone to lead our group. How about...Vio. He's a genius at Hylian history.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.