Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are an offspring of the Dark Mirror, there are many of your kind, shadows. There are also very many Shadows copying Link, though you are the only one with a large amount of power. Now would all of you do me a favor and leave the four sword alone!

Tetra... I found the Four Sword. It was in the shrine all along! There were Redead down there, though. I think it best that we steer clear of it for now. Oh, sorry. -adjusts grip- Better?

Hah, you know your Shadows! And Vio already found the Four Sword. That's how I'm back! -leans backward, starts floating in midair, and assumes a laid-back position- You must also know that I was the one who betrayed Gufuu, right?

-arrives at the nurse's- Here ya go. -puts Red on the bed, and makes sure he's on his stomach- Nurse Impa, can you remove those syringes as painlessly as possible?

-is sent flying backwards- Hey! What was that for!? I practically JUST woke up from that long rest, and already I'm being hurt again! -gets up, dusts self off, and walks off angry-

-looks up in shock- Who.. who said that!? -runs out of the Nurse's and looks around- Well.. if this means bad things are going to happen if I keep the sword with me, I may as well return it... I'll need Oni with me, though, just in case more monsters are about. -starts searching around for him-

-gives the sword to Vaati- Yeah, he'll be all right. Listen.. we have to return the Four Sword. Can you come with me, in case more of those monsters are about? And Ganon, this is really none of your business. Come if you want, though. We might need some of your brute force.

*Takes the sword. His eyes glow dark purple and an aura appears around him.* Wha, what's going on. I th-tho-thought I would have enough power to keep the energy from reaching me. I-I, have no choice. *Lifts Knee and attempts to shatter the sword, only to be pushed backwards by the energy.*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.