Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OFF TOPIC:

Alright, we'll go with TellTale's scenario. After Din is found, everyone is thrown out of the past and has nearly total amnesia about what happened there.

Ow! -drops the spork and stabs the Beamos in the eye with his sword in his fury- DIE!

The Beamos dies.

...Whoa. Anyways, we should continue onwards. Which way should we go, Red? Left or right?

I see a nice chest up on that ledge over there, on the right side.

They're all in place, my lord.

Perfect. It's time we feed Volvagia a more decent meal than those pathetic rock eaters.

Back to Death Mountain

*hears rumbling from lava* That doesn't sound too good.

Guys, somethings coming!!

Volvagia rises out of the lava

-finally looks up from his book- Apparently, you need to... Oh, you've already focused on the mask. -sighs- In any case... -joins the fray with the Four Sword-

-gets on Volvagia's back and holds on- YEAH!

-continues fighting- There should be another weak point....

• 1 month later...

OFF TOPIC:

Okay, this was a fun RP, so I would like for it to continue. If anyone will take the place of the Links while Satoshi is gone, please do. If anyone else needs a temporary substitute for their characters, please say so.

*The group of heroes successfully fight off Volvagia. In the door beyond, they find the true hero, Link, who explains that the Princess, Zelda, in this time had summoned their descendants for help. Now it is time to go home..... Sheik was the Princess in the current time, linked with the future Zelda.*

*The heroes appear in the sanctuary, and when they leave into the library, the path leading to the sanctuary disappears.*

It's gone?

OFF TOPIC:

I'll continue with you... but I can't at the moment, I'm on my phone... but then again, I can color the posts later. So I'll edit my role into this post when I can.

*Kafei gets off the ground and brushes himself off*

Well, we're back at the school, so I assume so.

*Checks his side*

And I still have this blade... what time is it?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.