Zelda High School

Tell-Tale Heart

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-panics, looking around the hallway that can help-

Dammit... what am I supposed to do with an unconscious student? I knew he was a little off... but that doesn't matter right now, I've got to find help... and I doubt the old man in that classroom can help in anyway, I'll have to find someone else...

-sneakily opens the classroom door, catching Anju's attention, and gesturing for her to come out-

-raises her hand-

Uuuhm... M-Mister Mizumi? May I... uhm... be excused?

Well, he was excused from class, I soon followed him... there some... information I needed from him. Well, immediately after I got his attention, he mumbled the word "Help," and then fell unconscious. On our way here he also started mumbled strange things about moons, masks, and such.

OFF TOPIC:

I assume the pink is Impa?

I..I must've had another seizure again.

Try to relax for now, Oni.

*switching back to Mr. Mizumi*

And so class..*bell rings* Darn that bell. Make sure you study tonight. There will be a test over what we discussed tomorrow, and Vaati, don't forget that essay.

I'll make sure to tell Mr. Mizumi where you two had been. Now, run along to your next class. I'll take care of Oni from here.

Meanwhile in the hallway Zant meets up with Ganon.

So, did you give him my message?

Yeah, but this one chick kicked me in the leg, and that old geezer gave me detention again.

Spare me the details and get our boys ready. That punk's gonna pay for what he did.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.