Zelda High School Concept Art

Satoshi Kura

This is where I'll post the concept art of the characters that appear in the Zelda High School RP, started by Tell Tale Heart. I've been assigned to draw the male characters, and TellTale will be drawing the female characters. You'll have the choice of what clothing and what appearance your character will have, as long as it is within reason (Giving characters clothing or deciding on an appearance that doesn't match up with the character will be disregarded). Also, since I RP as Vio (Violet Link) in the ZHS, he'll be adding in comments about the designs of the characters I draw. Such comments will be in purple text.

Hey, don't forget the option of spriting. Oh, right. Thanks, Vio. Like he said, you'll have the option of a pixel art version. It'll take more time, and for more detailed characters, I may not be able to create pixel art of them. Oh, and feel free to draw your characters on your own as well. Just make sure they're within a "dress code" of schools, like no weapons. Armor is fine, but only small pieces, like on hats or pauldrons (shoulder armor). Also, make sure your character has some sort of resemblance to the original, as I did with Vio (the color scheme). Make sure you PM me, and I'll post em right here. I'll place the names of who drew what underneath the picture.

Ok, here's the very first ZHS concept art piece!

VioConcept-Color.png

Drawn/Colored by Satoshi

I gave him OOT Link's hairstyle, since Vio's Link's older brother. It just seemed to fit in a bit more.

Vaati001.jpg

Drawn/Colored by Destroyer4292

Ganon001.jpg

otki0z.jpg

Drawn/Colored by Shade

ZHSRPRuto.jpg

Drawn/Colored by TellTale Heart

Oni001.jpg

Extra characters- These are original characters, or those who may or may not make an appearance. I'll keep a list of ones I want to appear in the RP at some point as well.

Abaddon001.jpg

List of characters that could make an appearance at some point (probably after we run out of Zelda characters, or just need a small twist):

Marth (Fire Emblem) (If he does get in, I call RPing as him!)

Roy (Fire Emblem)

Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII) (Same as Marth. Cloud's too awesome to keep out of almost anything.)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I decided to go ahead and draw Vaati.

NOTE: My drawing skills are an ATROCITY!!!!

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo265/bdd20992/Vaati001.jpg

Else's will probably look better than mine though. Sorry guys, should've read befor I posted this.

Hey, your grasp on anatomy is quite good, and it's all together quite decent, but I'm not going to lie and say it's some masterpiece, but your skills aren't as bad as you make them out to be.

Anyway, back to the topic... Kafei? Kafei? Please? No? Okay...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.