almost perfect beta link mod

alphaheiti

So is the shield texture mirrored in this model? In the A+B Zelda 64 betas it wasn't, allowing for asymmetry in the texture, although you would have to use two textures, like Majora's Mask did.

Although, considering that the game was originally a 64DD game, and the 64DD didn't work at all without the 8 MB RAM upgrade...

thanks that was very halpful^^

thelegendofz4ma76k90pn.png

and for everyone : the whole eyes and the boots are done :P

Hmmm, My texture needs a little touching up which means I might have to do a better version, but it'll be a more better attempt confused.gif

EDIT: Here's an eye texture I made that is a little more closer to the A+B builds: THELEGENDOFZELDA445EE60821089766F5_ciByRGBA-1.png This time, Links eyes look more angrier(needs to be converted into 64x32 again :()

Hmmm, My texture needs a little touching up which means I might have to do a better version, but it'll be a more better attempt http://core.the-gcn.com/public/style_emoticons/default/confused.gif

EDIT: Here's an eye texture I made that is a little more closer to the A+B builds: Posted Image This time, Links eyes look more angrier(needs to be converted into 64x32 again :P)

looks very cool and close to the betas but its very low-res in game .. can you make such a textrue in in 64X64 128X128 or 256X256 ?

but again thanks for youre help

Good work guys. *sigh* If only TBT was still around. Is this just for Link or for the whole game?

Trust me, the world is better off without TBT.

[/off-topic]

I'm really liking this, alphaheiti! You're doing a great job!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.