Nation of the Dead

Destroyer4292

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard anything about ZS-136 being transmitted through water, but it's definitely possible... seeing as the main transmission is through the saliva of an infected person. But that's debatable, the condition of the water is not... the Lord cleansed this area, remember? But I guess we should find food first...

"..Well since no one is asking me, I might as well tell mine! I was kicked out of my parent's house recently, moved into an apartment with neighbors...that's it.."

-Not heard by characters-

My name is Susan Fox...and I was sent here for the reason of wiping this planet out..my parents..the great Queen and King sent me here, I came here, and brought the virus to this world in a small bottle, and now that it's spread.. I just need to wait for your deaths..

*lights a cigarette* Well where do I start? I was in the Marine Corps. for five years. Saw combat in Afghanistan. I loved it. It was something I was good at. The day I got out, the virus hit my hometown. Everyone was infected, including my wife and kids. It still haunts me to this day that I had to be the one to end their lives. And what about you devil boy? You got a story to tell?

You don't need to know a damn thing about me. (It's simple. I am the beast. I will one day rule this world in the great name of Satan. That day has finally come. I will rise to power and exterminate those who follow Christ. These fools do not realize who they are dealing with. I am Antichrist)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.