Nation of the Dead

Destroyer4292

-Susan, knowing no one was watching, grabs the head of a soldier, who was desperatly shooting trying to escape her grip, and slams it on her knee, instantly cracking his head. All she had to do next, is give a demon glare to the other soldiers, who panicked and ran-

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Susan slammed a soldier's head INTO a wall, leaving nothing but bloody brain mush and a huge crack on the wall-

This feels horribly satisfying..

-She keeps slaughtering soldiers, even those who are running away from her, leaving no one alive. By this time she stopped paying attention to see who was watching her-

-Meanwhile Feldon Von Hedrikt kept the security cam on her, slowly gaining proof of her, slowly gaining knowledge, and slowly gaining hatred-

There she is. Hey Susan!! Just run, don't think of killing these bastards!

*Shows up behind Destroyer* Not so fast! *Shoots Destroyer in the leg*

AUUUGGGHHH!!! *hits the ground* Son of a bitch!

Bastard!! *Fires back at Barret, but he takes cover*

*on a loudspeaker* ALERT ALERT....A LEVEL 7 INFESTATION IS IN EFFECT....ZOMBIE THREAT LEVEL MAXIMUM

Shit! sounds like the walking dead just broke in!

So it is you! The demon bitch who destroyed the world with one little bottle!! I may not be able to kill all of these zombies, but I can kill the source!! *Fires gun at Susan*

*in the hallway*

*sees zombies appproaching and fires at them until the M4 runs out of ammo* Fuck....looks like this is the end. *sees a grenade on the belt of a dead soldier and pulls it off* Doesn't mean I can't take these fuckers with me!! *Pulls the pin and charges into the zombie horde.* Catherine, kids. I'm coming home!! *The grenade explodes, killing all of the zombies and Destroyer.*

OFF TOPIC:

Holy rounds are shotgun shells filled with buckshot and holy water. There is also a cross engraved into the slug

*Grabs shotgun with "holy rounds" off of his back* I'll send you both back to Hell!!

Think again pathetic human. *Demon powers return. Summons Dream Eater*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.