Zelda: Ocarina of Skyward mod for Debug Rom

PJC92

Posted Image

Hey everyone. I've started up a modification topic for my mod, Ocarina of Skyward since I have revealed and confirmed in my first trailer that the project is both a texture mod for OoT and Debug Rom and a modification mod for debug rom only. So far for Debug rom mod part I have only made a simple modification to a copy of the debug rom to show an example of what I want the mod to be like for the actual patch for the mod. Yes the textures will come exclusively specifically for the mod eventually. Especially when it is finished which won't be until like 2014-ish at least. Yes this means, it'll be an almost full out mod. Anyways, like with the other topic, if anyone would like to help, feel free to ask.

Ocarina of Skyward mod Team:

PJC92(me) - Retexturer, Simple Modifier

Satoshi Kura - Retexturer

Alphaheiti - Retexturer, Modifier

Screenshots:

* Coming Soon!

Packs:

* None yet

Edited by PJC92

Holy crap, my textures really do look awesome! I'm glad they turned out really well!

Yeah they did. I'm glad too. :P Can't wait to see what kind of awesomeness we put in for the mod next. I can already see how fun this mod will turn out to be later on. :(

• 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure this project has been canceled. Or at least postponed, I can't remember what PJC's final decision was. And youtube videos are at the top...

I think, too. Like the most of the community projects -.-

yes we don´t work on it anymore .. maybe we start again with it but its not sure

you can see videos on my ( alphaheiti ) and PJC´s ( PJCLink ) youtube channel

Sorry I haven't confirmed my final decision. My final decision was that the mod was to be postponed, I was going to cancel it but Octorok and to coool managed to convince me not to so I decided to temporarily postpone it. Sorry I didn't let you guys know sooner. Anyways if any of you want me to work on it again, I'm free to do so. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.