Pokemon: Titanium

Gump

Posted Image

A Mod of Pokemon
~ Current Roster ~
To Coool - Main Modder, Leader

We need crew members! Please send To Coool a message via PM on the forums.

Special Thanks:

Errorjack - Logo

~ Main Changes ~
I want to create a new Pokemon experience. With this, this will be a radical change in the traditional. One of these ideas is the idea of new types of starter Pokemon. With some advice from Naxylldritt, I have decided to make the new starters have no specific advantages over the others. With these, I introduce the new types: Dragon, Psychic, and Steel.
Craving more? Okay, here are the new starters themselves!

Draco - A Dragon Type Pokemon
Cryslin - A Crystal Ball Type Pokemon
Stelacko - A Steel Type Pokemon

Evolutions will be introduced later on.

Other than that, I really don't want to wish to release anymore information other than that that is listed. Thanks for viewing!

• Like 2

Update!

Two new members have joined the team!

Tell-Tale Heart is now a beta tester!

Shade is now a spriter!

Currently, one more beta tester would be nice. We need more spriters, though!

Man, if this was a Gen 1 or 2 hack, I'd ask if you'd need any other help, ex. with map design, but I loathe creating maps for Gen 3 (solidity, Z-axis, ugh). Here's looking forward to how this all turns out, the unrelated Starter types for example, sounds interesting :P

Also, fun fact: B/W's Castelia City is called Stratos City in German :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I have thought about starting it up again, I've gotten better at spriting. So possibly :)

I tried making a pokemon game before(gamemaker), and it takes a long time to get each pokemon into the game, but once you see the finished results, it's completely worth the effort

I never did finish, or even get very far to begin with, and I would go back to it if I wasn't already working on my own rpg

• Like 1

I tried making a pokemon game before(gamemaker), and it takes a long time to get each pokemon into the game, but once you see the finished results, it's completely worth the effort

I never did finish, or even get very far to begin with, and I would go back to it if I wasn't already working on my own rpg

That's why they have a bunch of people working on just implement them into the game.

yep

but it's still a lot of work

what I was going to make, was that there was a region with no pokemon, where the times were peaceful, but they knew nothing about the world around them, and so did not know what pokemon were

but 10 years after team rocket disbanded, they have found a new leader(silver), and decided it would be rather easy to take over a place with no defense, so they came over, attacked innocent people with pokemon, and sent a fleet of wild pokemon to destroy the region

not exactly the best storyline, but it was the only original idea I could think of... and I also wanted a new game in black and white gameboy style with the orignal 151+whatever the team rocket boss had

• 2 weeks later...

Hm.. I have looked into hacking Pokemon before. Perhaps when I have spare time, I'll let you know, and I might hop aboard... I can draw some pretty cool Pokemon ideas if you need someone for that.

But I don't know if I have time, so I'll have to wait and see.

Posted Image

Well, looks like Gen II will be modded! What Gen II game will I be modding? I've decided to go along with Crystal, as it has the most features I can utilize. Anyone with Gen II modding experience who would like to help, I welcome you! Let's do this! :)

• Like 1

I don't want to commit myself to a project - I mean, look how well that's working for my own projects! <.< - but feel free to ask me about Gen 2. It's been a while since I actively hacked it (like 8 or 10 years?) but I've kept up with it to an extend, so... maybe there's something I can help with.

Thanks XDan, if I have any questions I'll be sure to ask you.

On a topic of the game, I encountered a problem with AGIXP, a program used to extract and import sprites. I was able to solve it, and I have also provided an archive for those who would like to help. http://gamescapestudios.co.cc/emu/AGIXPKit.zip

In order to install, run setuppad.exe in compatibility for Windows 98. It -should- work, and if you run the program, it should run without errors. If you're missing any DLLs, simply install them, but you shouldn't have to.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been keeping it a little under wraps because I haven't been able to build up enough solid content, but I've established what I need to. Scripting is a little weird for me, but I'll get used to it.

I've been thinking, would people like to have it released in episodes? Or just one complete game? It just seems a little easier for me to build it up in episodes.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.