Pokemon: Titanium

Gump

some things just need minor changes, but it does in fact look great

with the battle, the custom sprites need a little work(maybe some shading, or a few more details), and some things in the overworld don't quite fit(one npc really stands out, and one of the buildings look a little warped)

it's really not to big of a problem, only very minor flaws, and I really am looking forward to the game :D

Edited by epicebilninja

Just for the record, that sprite was just a test sprite.

Realize I'm not the greatest spriter ever, so these are probably temporary.

Plus, that one NPC technically doesn't exist anymore, he was used when I was testing a script.

• 2 months later...

Okay, I've been working on this, but there's one thing I'm missing; a concept artist. I'm really bad at drawing (nor do I have the time to get better at it right now) and because of this, it's very hard for me to make sprites of stuff to be proud of. So, if someone would be as so kind to draw me new Pokemon and work with me to get them looking the way they should, it would be greatly appreciated. Contact me however, just try and help me please. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I would, but I prefer knowing the person who I'm working with. I have a friend on another site but I'm not sure he'd be up to it because he's really busy. So I'm really only stuck with the people here. I'll give it some time but if I don't have somebody soon I'm closing it down.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.