Tell-Tale Heart

Okay, we just discuss our avatars and signatures, and the avatars/signatures of whomever posts above us.

I'll go first:

I just put a 3DS Sheik to celebrate OoT 3DS, but I think I'll use my KOS-MOS avatar after it comes out and I play it less, or if it's too addicting, I'll change it to an Adult OoT 3DS Princess Zelda.

And the signature, Sly Cooper is a master thief. I've been playing those games since they came out.

Let's see... system stats via CPU-Z, a statement about my beliefs, and after seeing this segment of Episode 6 of Nichijou, I just had to turn it into my avatar and/or signature :P

Now, immortalizing the love for boobies is a good thing, but I don't get the fixation on ponies that half of the internet seems to have nowadays o.O?

OFF TOPIC:

Now, immortalizing the love for boobies is a good thing, but I don't get the fixation on ponies that half of the internet seems to have nowadays o.O?

Said half of the internet has, in fact, decided that

(at least by expressing it with unicorns).

My avatar changes all the time, but in general, it follows things that 'interest' me.

My signature is partially influenced by intrawl's Missing Frequencies creepypasta, wherein I coined the concept of a soundghost. The other little bit is me whoring my (long since updated) site.

My avatar represents ALF, a famous late 80's sitcom that I just absolutely love. Alf is just a funny alien whom I've come to love for about 8 years.

My earlier avatar and my Youtube avatar is Gex the Gecko, cause he's just one hell of a Gecko in an under appreciated series.

OFF TOPIC:

Not really going with the rest of the internet here, just the fact I fell in love with the show for some unknown reason, and Rainbow Dash happens to be a favorite of mine on there. o.0

On topic: Alf is pretty cool, I have to admit.

I chose my avatar for two reasons... one, I have a... dark personality, but I tend to keep it hidden... two, I love Zelda... and I thought a Poe would be the best thing to represent my darkness while still mixing in Zelda... as for my signature, it clearly displays my name with two sprites next to it... these aren't just sprites, they're sprites of my favorite character in my favorite RPG. Kevin the Beastman from Seiken Densetsu 3 I use it for the exact same reason... oh, and because it's pretty. Spent hours on the damned thing.

My avatar is Laharl from Disgaea, with Sharp Shades and a suit (that I GIMPed myself.) I enjoy Disgaea because, while it's very similar to Final Fantasy: Tactics, it manages to add comedy, voice acting, and overpowered attacks and levels (The max level in Disgaea is 9999).

My signature is something SanguinettiMods whipped up for me, and I like it. It's sharp, purple, and similar to Disgaea's title text.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.