THIS IS RATED E!!!?

Pinkie Pie

That's.... rated... E.....

Uhm... I think E as in "Everyone Who reads the scariest Creepypasta and Horror films in the middle of the night every night and still sleeps well with every light off and no music or anything to keep their mind occupied."

.....I'm creeped out now, good thing it's daylight.....

Oh, wait, look here.

It's good for kids older than 6.

Uhm... if my kid even looked sideways at this, I would force him to play the most underrated game ever.

Even this guy suggests it.

They made a remake for This Awesome Game for the Wii.

Yay Klonoa!

Klonoa_02.jpg

O_O Now I really need therapy. That disturbs me that they consider this a game for kids. Why didn't those jackasses in Washington ban this instead of the (f*cking awsome) gory games from Japan. Those whackjobs who created the game also included 3D glasses so you could watch the young hero die in so many horrible ways right in front of your eyes. I think these guys did a little too much Charlie Sheen.

O_O Now I really need therapy. That disturbs me that they consider this a game for kids. Why didn't those jackasses in Washington ban this instead of the (f*cking awsome) gory games from Japan. Those whackjobs who created the game also included 3D glasses so you could watch the young hero die in so many horrible ways right in front of your eyes. I think these guys did a little too much Charlie Sheen.

XD I think it's disturbing because these deaths are a sign of failure..plus it's a little kid getting ripped apart.

I've played Crash Bandicoot, (If that's how you spell it), and they also have a wide range of deaths. The only one I've played recently is the 3rd one. Difference: The deaths are comical. Like when the worms pull the kid into the wall, he struggles, then stops suddenly. When Crash gets pulled into the wall by a sea serpent, he disappears, but you see his.... underwear fly out. And when he falls, you just hear a whistling sound. When he gets jumped on and kissed by a frog (Which turns into a Prince).... actually, that's it. I wish I knew how that kills him. It's rather funny to watch him die, instead of watching a kid struggling making realistic moans and often getting limb ripped from limb. The graphics also give me motion sickness. This is a Creepypasta waiting to be written.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.