My Little Pony- Friendship is Magic

Pinkie Pie

Zeth and Hellraiser:

Is it not obvious? It's called personal preference. Some people have different tastes than other people, so to speak.

And just because it is intended for kids, that does not mean it is only for them. Asking why everyoneby saying that, you include the kids it was intended for), is a very dumb question. It's just meant to entertain.

I understand personal preference no need to get defensive, just more trying to understand it when I look one day suddenly half of my contacts have my little pony avatar icons, I just want to know what is so interesting about this show? I watched a couple episodes of the show and still didn't find it interesting. So I'm just wondering if I'm missing something or what?!

Watched a bit of the vidya shown, turned me away quickly(from the show). I agree with Zeth, why DO people like this? I prefer watching Gundam or any other show than this -.- Also, is it just me, or do those stone things look like rupees?

Zeth and Octorock:

I find it interesting because it entertains me. And anything that entertains me is a good thing. Like when I was away at bible camp some years ago, the priest entertained me something fierce... boy he had a set of paws on himself, oh yes. But that story is for another time. To continue: I just enjoy the characters and the situations they find themselves in. And some of them can actually be quite hilarious, too. I dunno, I asked myself the same question in regards to myself when I first started watching it, but then I just gave up the embarrassment I had over it and thought nothing of it.

But yeah, all of your guys' questions can still be answered with the phrase "personal preference", but you just got an explanation from a Brony himself. >:3

(and about the priest bit, I was joking. once anyone here gets to know me better, I have to include an incredibly inappropriate joke in as much things as I can.)

EDIT: Also, I deserve an achievement for spreading the love of boobies and ponies(okay, me and Shade might be alone there. I think there's more hate lol) to the GCN. >8D

And a statue erected in my honor.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.