Dampe's Grave into dungeon/mini-dungeon

PJC92

Question

Hey everyone. The title says it all. Anyways, can someone please tell me if it's possible to mod Dampe's grave and turn it into a dungeon or a mini-dungeon? Me and my team for the Ocarina of Skyward mod have been struggling with turning Dampe's grave into a dungeon or at least mini-dungeon for Ocarina of Skyward. If it is possible to do so, then can someone please help us with that? I would really like to be free to explore the entire place in-game, it's just so dungeon-like and plus it contains so many mysteries that it drives me crazy.

6 answers to this question

--------addition-------

the problem are the doors you can see in the 38th second of this video .. it only opens if you talk to the ghost.. but we don´t wont the ghost in this dungeon or mini-dungeon. how do we replace them with normal doors??? ( brw.... i can´t find them in uot! )

can someone help us ? :P

Haven't tested it, but right where the normal room-changing planes (actor 0x0023) are, there's also a Bg_Relay_Object each (actor 0x0123, variable 0x01##, all in the first room file, curiously), which the actor list at the Wiki calls "Rotating windmill mechanism / Thick stone door". So I guess you just move those out of the way, or repurpose the actors as enemies or something?

Edited by xdaniel

to coool: The stone doors aren't even transition actors; as I said they're all in the first room file, and are at the same position as the actual transition actors.

alphaheiti: Gonna try and experiment with this myself...

EDIT: Change the transition actor's variable from 0x00Fx (x being 4-7, there's four transition actors with that kinda variable) to 0x003F. 0x003F makes the game fade from room to room when walking through the actor, while 0x013F would be an abrupt switch.

0x003F should make it look like this:

Posted Image

Edited by xdaniel

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.