how did you came to zelda hacking??

alphaheiti

I first started to learn to hack smw, then went on to hack sm64, I've experimented in Banjo-Kazooie, and then I saw flotonic's channel with all the mods and stuff so I decided to check out the websites and users he pointed out in his videos. and i thought, 'Wow i'd like to do stuff like this' and thats how i got into zelda hacking

For me, I started when my friend showed me an action replay on my old Gamecube. I was very interested in hacking after that. So I did some research to make some codes for my friend's action replay. (I don't any of them anymore) It wasn't too long after that I learned about N64 emulators. So I started working on some simple texture swaps, then before I knew it, I was doing model swaps, custom rooms, and much after that. (I can't upload any hacks because of my sucky computer, getting a new one very soon)

• 2 weeks later...

i just forgot something

the first times a saw that someone hacked zelda oot was years ago . i think 2005 or 6. it was soo cool and i also wonna do this, but it i didn´s knew that there emulators, xD so i tryed to hack zelda tp on my wii and it worked :D

yeah that was the first time i "hacked" zelda

• 4 weeks later...

I first came to the zelda hacking community around '06 or '07. Mostly as a observer. I was around ZSO until it got hacked, and migrated to the various communities that people were going to. Then I dissapeared from zelda hacking for most of 2010. And then came here. My name is probably a misnomer now, that im almost 18.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.